What an awesome couple of days it’s been! Around midday yesterday, we were uploading our Wastelander Panda prologue to Vimeo, hoping that some of our family and friends would enjoy it and pass it on. Fast-forward to 24 hours later, and we had more than 10,000 views.
If you haven’t seen the prologue yet, you can watch it above.
The view count is now at 14,000 on Vimeo, and growing. It’s been so much fun to watch this spread online, and especially to read all of the feedback we’re getting from around the world.
Here’s a few of the highlights so far:
– Front page of io9.com
– Front page of neatorama.com
– Front page of buzzfeed.com
– Video of the day on geekinvaders.com
– Front page and a full article on French blog geekxploitation.com
– Front page on Greek blog mediagate.gr
– Front page on German blog kraftfuttermischwerk.de
– Twitter message from @eddiewhitejr: “@epicfilmsAUS, sent ur pilot to Head Of Features at JimHensonCo: “Mesmerizing! So odd and weird, yet you are glued to it. Great panda head.”
Thanks so much to everyone who has been sharing the video and helping it get this many views. Keep spreading the word!
If you want to get in touch, head on over to our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/epicfilmsAUS or email email@example.com